Saturday, July 9, 2011

Funny Things to Say When You Meet Captain America

It’s official: the Captain America movie will be released in 2011, just in time for comic fan boys to wake up from their post-self-coital nap in their moms’ basements. Since it’s the dream of most Marvel fans to meet ol’ Cap in person, we wondered what would be the best thing to say to America’s Superhero.
Funny Things To Say When You Meet Captain America

JR Osaka Loopline Halloween Party 2005: Captai...
  1. Bet you’re not so tough without that shield, are ya?
  2. Can you get me the Green Lantern’s autograph?
  3. I forget … were you WWF or WCW?
  4. Is it true that the Super Soldier serum shriveled up your junk?
  5. Wonder Twin powers, Activate!
  6. Hmmm. You can’t fly, have no Xray vision, don’t use lasers and don’t have a sidekick? Can I just call you “Steve?”
  7. Dude … Gay Day is in May!
  8. Off the third pillar from the left, off Lincoln’s head, and bounced off the back of Glenn Beck’s head, or I get your Big Mac.
  9. I thought the Blue Man Group tour left town a few weeks ago.
  10. Wow … I see you’re a gentile.
  11. So you’re just like Batman, but without the belt, huh?
  12. I want my weed or my money by ten o’clock or we got big problems, capiche Cap’n?
  13. Here, try some Milk Thistle, that Super Soldier serum can be hell on the liver…
  14. Brock Lesnar could totally kick your ass!
  15. Shouldn’t you be in Afghanistan right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment